|Oshana Firming Body Butter
Arilje Moisturizing Body Butter
Powerful lotion for mature skin that needs strengthening and boosting elasticity
Made with Marula oil and shea butter Applying the lotion daily:
Velvety moisturizing lotion especially for dry and sensitive skin.
Rich in raspberry seed oil and shea butter. Applied daily:
|Mehriz Regenerating Body Butter
|Maui Nourishing Body Butter
Rich lotion for mature and tired skin that needs regeneration.
Nourishing body lotion, ideal for acne-prone and oily skin.
Rich in Tamanu oil, safflower oil and unsaturated fatty acids. Daily use:
EXFOLIATING BODY BALM
Gently blending into the skin, our body balms cleanse the epidermis, exfoliate dead skin cells and nourish your skin, resulting in a luscious smooth effect. A tempting combination of sweet smells, each of our exfoliating body balms acquires a unique exquisite fragrance.
|Oshana Firming Exfoliating Body Balm
|Arilje Moisturising Exfoliating Body Balm
Ideal for mature skin that requires firming. Made with Himalayan salt, Marula oil, aloe butter and apple extract
This deeply exfoliating balm:
Scent: Sweet, luxurious vanilla and jasmine flowers.
Delicate yet creamy body exfoliator with fine raspberry seeds and raspberry seed oil. When applied, it:
Scent: Red raspberries and cherry roses with lychee fruits and smooth, praline notes.
|Mehriz Regenerating Exfoliating Body Balm
|Maui Nourishing Exfoliating Body Balm
Ideal for for mature, wrinkled skin requiring regeneration. Made with with pomegranate seed oil and brown sugar.
This creamy yet delicate exfoliating balm when applied regularly:
Scent: Sweet pomegranate, silky musk, powdery breath of lotus flower and chocolate.
For skin that requires nourishment and strengthening. Made with Himalayan salt and Tamanu oil.
An oily textured, gentle exfoliator that when used regularly:
Scent: Strong, deep, earthy smell with a touch of nutty notes.
HAIR & BODY SOLID OIL
Our solid body oils are multifunctional – they can be used on your body, face and hair.
The silky texture of the butter, pleasant aroma and optimal temperature make them ideal for massages. When used, the oils will eliminate stress and fatigue and release muscular tension; providing ultimate relaxation and restoring your well-being.
When applied to your face or skin, the solid oil provides nutrition, deeply hydrating the skin and protecting against dryness. It is also boasts anti-aging properties and UV-protection.
When used on the hair, the oil provides long-lasting moisture for the hair follicles, making your hair soft, smooth and naturally shiny. The oil will regenerate dry and dull hair and stimulate blood circulation in the scalp.
TIYATI oils can also be used as a natural make-up remover and to improve the condition of nails.
|Oshana Firming Hair & Body Oil
|Arilje Moisturising Hair & Body Oil
Made with Marula oil and olive oil.
When applied daily to moist skin:
When applied on hair ends:
Note: The oil does not make light hair heavy
Made with red raspberry seed oil and cacao butter.
When applied daily to moist skin:
When applied on hair ends:
|Mehriz Regenerating Hair & Body Oil
|Maui Nourishing Hair & Body Oil
Ideal for mature skin requiring regeneration. Made with pomegranate seed oil and coconut oil.
When used daily on moist skin:
When applied on the scalp:
Perfect for skin that requires nourishment. Made with Tamanu oil and Mango butter. When applied on wet skin:
All our skin products are cruelty-free, 100% vegan and 99% naturally derived; free from parabens, mineral oils, PEGs, petroleum, silicones, propylene glycol, DEA, artificial colours, sulphates and phthalates.WATER-BASED PERFUME
Our transparent, water-based, alcohol free perfumes were designed for those abstaining from alcohol, with sensitive skin and those who wanted to live a more natural, healthy lifestyle. Whilst being natural, we never compromise on quality; the exquisite scents have been created in collaboration with one of the most prestigious fragrance houses in Grasse, France.
- No alcohol - Increasing the safety of Nano-Perfume use by eliminating the alcohol component from the formulation that may lead to excessive drying of the skin, one of the causes of skin intolerance and allergic contact dermatitis, and consequently causes severe irritation and inflammation. The absence of alcohol also enables us to use lighter, safer and non-biodegradable plastics ensuring we keep a green cycle in our production chain.
- No harmful preservatives or allergens - due to the elimination of irritating preservative and allergenic substances, causing irritation, allergies and skin inflammation, you can be rest assured your skin’s safety is in great hands
- The use of both natural and synthetic fragrance oils in the "oil phase" generates a wealth of scents
- Water-based – With the use of water as the main component, we can ensure our perfumes are natural, transparent, safe to use and no grease traces felt after application. The water also allows for a long-lasting scent. In countries with high humidity, perfumes can remain for a little less time on the skin.
Why are they oily?
Our perfumes are made of water and a fragrance - which is a fragrance oil. Fragrance copulation droplets are enclosed in drops of water thanks to the use of our nanotechnology - they are called microemulsions. When using perfumes, the fragrance is released from water droplets. So you can use them: for skin, on clothes, hair, as a mist or room spray.
Try and love our transparent, water-based, alcohol free perfumes. The unique blends of silky musk, joyful flowers, tropical fruits, mystical woods, euphoric spices and deep balsams are hidden in the compositions of Oshana, Mehriz and Arilje.
Arilje is a small city located in western Serbia, one of the cleanest and healthiest environments in this country. Thanks to ideal climate, fertile soils and a group of hard-working, dedicated families, this area became a capital of the most beautiful, tastiest and healthiest raspberries in the world. In fact, thanks to Arilje region, Serbia is the world’s best location for the production of raspberries, or as some call it there – “red gold” or “red treasure”.
Cold-pressed raspberry seed oil, is not commonly known, but it boasts numerous beautifying and healing properties for your skin. Those tiny raspberry seeds are:
- Rich in Vitamin E, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids that promote healthy, smooth skin
- Packed with carotenoids which are strong antioxidants that stimulate cell repair
- Have exceptional anti-inflammatory properties
- Full of anti-ageing benefits due to content of ellegic acid
- Can help the treatment of eczema, psoriasis, rashes and other skin conditions
- Ideal to protect your skin from the sun
- Improves skin elasticity.
Welcome to the world of Arijle. Discover the full range here
Oshana is the heart of the Marula trees growing region in the northern part of Namibia. People of Oshana believe Marula trees were given to them by the spirit and hence, are sacred to them.
Marula hand-harvesting and processing is made exclusively by women from the local communities. They gather together, chat for hours and squeeze Marula oil from the fruits. Freshly processed oil has a soft, pleasant nutty smell. It is called Africa's miracle oil and beauty secret. And it’s not just a local belief. Scientific research fully agrees on numerous powerful Marula Oil features. Oil harvested from Marula trees is:
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive or sun-damaged skin
- Packed with powerful antioxidants, high concentration of nutrients, vitamins and flavonoids
- Rich in essential Omega 9 – oleic and Omega 6 –linoleic fatty acids
- Protects against photo-ageing, and damages caused by pollution or sun exposure
- Neutralizes free radicals and boosts cellular activity
- Hydrates and nourishes your skin at the deepest levels
- Heals acne blemishes and scars thanks to anti-microbial properties
- Soothes and prevents skin irritation
- Boosts skin firmness, rejuvenation and density
Welcome to Oshana. Discover the full range here
Maui is the second largest island of the Hawaiian Islands located in the Polynesian archipelago. Some say it’s also the most beautiful of them all. It is a volcanic island with an ideal, summer climate every day of the year. Warm tropical sunshine, mild temperatures, low rainfall and ocean breeze also make it the perfect place for the Tamanu trees to thrive. Considered sacred by Polynesians, all parts of the tree have medicinal properties. The Tamanu Oil, derived from the seed found inside the nut, is surely one of the most remarkable plant oils in the world. Its pleasant, rich aroma and luxurious feel, makes it perfect for daily skin pampering. Its exquisite beauty benefits are numerous:
- Filled with fatty acids that nourish the skin and keep its elasticity and firmness
- Filled with antioxidants fighting off free radicals preventing premature aging
- Speeds up the rate of wound healing thanks to its powerful anti-biotic and anti-inflammatory compounds
- Offers sun protection as well as soothing after sunburns and blemish prevention
- Boosts the immune system of your skin with high levels of antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic and anti-fungal components
- Soften and moisturises the skin
Welcome to Maui Island. Discover the full collection here
Mehriz is a district in Yadz province in the centre of Iran. It is here where the largest garden of the pomegranates in the world lies. The pomegranate is an ancient fruit with a wealth of history, and is also known as “fruit from paradise”, often treated as a symbol in art, medicine and religion. It is even mentioned in the Bible as one of the foods that heals. Once you cut the fruit, you will be amazed by the number of ruby-coloured seeds inside. And this is where the pomegranate power lies. Those powerful seeds, considered some of the healthiest fruit-based substances, are used to produce the precious oil. It takes more than 200 pounds of fresh pomegranate seeds to produce just one pound of this nutritious, healing oil. These are just few out of the endless benefits it provides for health and beauty:
- Extremely rich in antioxidant that help clean up free radicals that lead to wrinkles and skin thickening
- Deeply penetrating skin properties, creating healthy and lasting moisture and nourishment
- Stimulates keratinocytes found in the outer layer of the human skin that help to reverse skin damage and give more youthful appearance
- Thank to flavonoids and punicic acid, calms irritation and redness of the skin, heals the wounds and restores skin health, accelerates the process of cellular regeneration
Welcome to Mehriz. Discover paradise in the full collection here
99% of our ingredients are natural and consist mainly of natural oils, fruit butters and plant extracts. These precious, unprocessed substances with a high biological value are like super-foods for our skin. Due to their natural formulation and the absence of preservatives, all our products should be used within 6 months. The only ingredient added to stabilize the formulations is a natural fermented radish root extract.
All of our products are inspired by nature, and made for you. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.